Professional, responsive, customer-focused and dependable. Team ASCO understanding of our customer’s critical needs and requirements ensures the right solution. We recog- nize the importance and complexity of large critical power systems in today’s infrastructure. Outstanding customer service starts with the organization of an effective Project Management Team. See below the key touchpoints of how Team ASCO coordinates and executes each project from Concept to Closure.
ASCO Application Engineering
ASCO Design Engineering
Team ASCO performs these critical functions to ensure your project is completed successfully.
• Develop and maintain the project schedule and gen- erate the commitment timeline. • Ensure all communication and information is provided to all necessary parties involved.
• Conduct all required project meetings for kickoff, status, follow-up and review. • Function as the technical resource for support and coordination throughout the life cycle of the project. • Coordinate with and support the field service organization during the startup and the commission- ing process. • Ensure all drawings, submittals, approvals, changes, deliveries, interfaces, startups, training, sign-offs, etc. are done accurately and on time.
• Manage and monitor all phases of the project to meet all established project milestones.
• Manage any project requirement changes.
• Maintain project punch list to ensure completion and final resolution.